At Elite, we love to spend time looking at our growth, our victories and our progress to reinforce how far we’ve come in our journey. It adds to our resources as we pursue more impact and bigger things in the future!
One big victory from 2021 was kicking off The Leadership Launchpad Project podcast and, with every conversation, I learned, I progressed and I grew as a leader. The show was a highlight of the year for me and I wanted to bring you a list of my top 10 conversations!
A big thank you to every guest that joined us on the show to share their expertise, their ideas and their missions with us! You are all incredible leaders and it was my privilege to chop it up with you!
My top 10 podcasts (in no particular order! All links to Spotify but you can also find them on your favorite podcast platform):
- Why You Need Leadership 2.0 Now
- Your Last Competitive Advantage with Matt Poepsel
- The ROI of Great Leadership with Jeff McKeon
- How to Create a Dream Team with Mike Zani
- The State of Work
- How to Drive Results While Being Empathetic with Tracey Allen
- Leading with Purpose & Meaning with Zach Mercurio
- Inclusive Leadership & Workplace Bullying with Minette Norman
- Impact & Social Change with Jenna Mehnert Baker
- Why Our Mindset Affects Our Leadership with Tom Furnival
We also have an incredible conversation to kick off 2022 that is so inspiring! Wesley Eugene joins Susan Hobson and I. We talk about how 2021 catalyzed a lot of what people need from leaders, the impact of digital transformation on leadership and what leaders need to do in 2022 to be successful.
If you want to take your leadership to the next level, we are kicking off a Leadership Launchpad program in January 2022! Learn more here.
If you want to set yourself to thrive in 2022, Elite High Performance is offering leadership programs starting in January 2022 that will take your leadership to the next level. You can check out our Leadership Coaching Programs, Leadership Consulting Programs & Services or email firstname.lastname@example.org and we can discuss which one is right for you!